Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sorry for the lack of updates!

Hello to everyone who reads this blog! Hi! I'd like to heartily apologize for being not very daily in the updates recently. As you may have noticed, I finished July with quite a book deficit. I hope to remedy that this month. Although there have not been any updates, I have read quite a few books. There's probably at least five for me to post about when I can. We've got some good ones coming up, including three Terry Pratchett novels. The only bad thing about Pratchett novels is that they take me a good amount of time to read. Never fear, though! I will complete my goal of one hundred books! Oh, also coming up in reviews, when I finish it, is the manga series Flame of Recca. I'll tell you right now, it's really good. I've been working my way through it over the past several days. Gotta love online manga sites. Well, that's all, folks. I'll probably bust out at least a few reviews tomorrow, and with luck I'll finish Feet of Clay and at least one other novel. Until then!

No comments: