Friday, May 15, 2009

Explanation for lack of updates

Sorry for the lack of posting, folks. It's a combination of me rereading old books that I've already reviewed (including Starclimber and High King's Tomb) and, this is the bigger reason, I've been watching so much anime you wouldn't believe. Since school let out I've watched Toradora!, all three seasons of Zero no Tsukaima, and I'm on the second season of Shakugan no Shana. Why, yes, I'm on a tsundere kick. Heh. Perhaps I'll post reviews for those series here. Sure, it's a book blog, but anime can tell stories, too. I gotta say, Toradora! had some pretty good storytelling in it, at any rate. Well, nope, this ain't dead. When I read some new stuff, I'll post about it. I don't know how much longer I can go without books, anyway.

No comments: